FLORIDA STATE: 31, FLORIDA: 7!!! The Florida State Seminoles have beaten the University of Florida Gators… VICTORY IS SWEET!!!! This success marks the first Seminoles win over the Gators since 2003. The two teams have a major instate rivalry, so this is a major triumph. To make the day even better, FSU has clinched a spot in the ACC championship game. WOOHOOO!!
- Fried Gator: This dish makes an excellent appetizer or game day snack. Similar to calamari in style, Fried Gator is a tasty treat for any Seminole shindig.
- Mardi Gras Gator Meatballs: Like the name suggests these meatballs are perfect for a party! And if you are a Seminole fan you have a lot to celebrate!
- Broiled Alligator Tail with Lemon Butter Sauce: This dish is perfect for the more refined Seminole. And seeing as Seminole fans don’t come from the swamp, refinement is a given!
- Citrus Glazed Gator Ribs: Florida Citrus and Gator- the perfect combination. These ribs are so tasty and just like UF, they beg for a lickin’.
- Alligator Jambalaya: The difference between this alligator recipe and the Florida Gators is that this jambalaya offers a good kick (something UF can’t claim). Perfect for the Seminole palate.