Remember that cowboy wedding I mentioned a couple weeks ago (here)? Well it is coming up fast! (Katie, if you are reading this: breathe. Weddings do not need to be insanely stressful, that is a total lie. So relax!) And as Lukus figures out what top to wear with his perfectly starched jeans (something genuinely cowboy- no city slickers here), I find myself thinking a lot about denim.
I love wearing jeans. They can be dressed up or down, but either way they are inherently cool. But, they aren’t the only option for denim. Denim is actually one of those incredibly versatile fabrics. In fact, there are several other ways to wear this classic fabric that are completely chic and on trend without covering up your legs. Perfect for spring time!
And these are some of my favorites:
- J.Crew: Chambray Shirt ($198), JCrew.com
- Diesel: Chresy-A Denim Shirt Dress ($170), RevolveClothing.com
- Rebecca Taylor: Strapless Quilted Denim Dress ($325), Bloomingdales.com
- Matt & Nat: Hendrix Handbag ($78), MattAndNat.com
- Acne: Blacksweet Denim Jacket ($570), ShopBop.com
- Lucky Brand: Emmie Ballet Flats ($59), LuckyBrand.com