I know! It’s Wednesday, and you are working, and the weekend feels so far away. But I can’t help myself. This photo from Daniel Hertzell has taken me far, far away. I am craving a cup of mint tea, a hammock and a good book. Somehow, nothing expresses this desire more deeply than one of spring’s major trends: stripes. From your toes to the pillows in your home, stripes are everywhere right now. I love this, because stripes are such a classic design. They are effortless, timeless and completely representative of what I want out of an escape. So, while it may be the middle of the week sit back, relax, and think stripes!
- Wisteria’s Navy-Striped Woven Rag Rug, 6X9 $199
- Michael Stars Calypso Stripe Tote, $85
- Anthropologie’s Painter’s Stripe Mug, $14
- BCBGeneration Striped Double Tank Dress, $98
- Prada Madras Striped Ballet Flats, $490