Whether you call her Jackie Kennedy or Jackie O, Ms. Jacqueline Lee Bouvier Kennedy Onassis is still considered one of the major fashion icons of the 20th century. We know the look: chick suits/ shift dresses, great trenches, a strand of pearls and of course the oversized glasses. Even today, Jackie is the epitome of Classic American style. Chic yet simple. Perfectly accessorized, but understated.
So, how do you get her timeless and sophisticated look? Check out North On Harper’s recommendations for 21st Century versions below:
I love the cropped blazer and cropped pants here. Paired with a pair of oversized glasses and cute flats: totally Jackie!
An updated shift and a fantastic black trench pair together for a stylish everyday and utterly Jackie look!
How To Get The Looks:
- Freshwater Pear Necklace, BananaRepublic.com
- Theory “Landon” Blazer & “Norden” Cropped Pants, Bloomingdales.com
- Marc by Marc Jacobs “Grove” Sunglasses, Shopbop.com
- Tory Burch “Reva” Smocked Ballerina Flat, Cusp.com
- Foley + Corrina “Large Square” Handbag, RevolveClothing.com
- Nanette Lepore “Sleeveless Spun Around” Shift, Bloomingdales.com
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Black Trench, Bluefly.com
- DKNY “Heritage Print Scarf”, Dkny.com
- Enzo Angiolini “Sully” Platform Pump, Nordstrom.com
- Lauren Merkin Snake-Embossed “Diana” Clutch, Cusp.com