I am really enjoying the weather in Southern California right now and it seems the rest of the Northern Hemisphere is also moving into spring. It is so great to get outside and spend time in nature. It’s kind of like coming out of hibernation with friends as well. Suddenly everyone is feeling a lot more social! With that in mind I am dying to host some sort of Sunday brunch. Unfortunately, I do not have a big outdoor space, let alone imminent plans to host a brunch (although that may change soon!). But, what I do have is a massive imagination.
So, if I were to have a brunch the table setting would look something like this:
Ahhhh…. Now to convince Lukus that we need to be doing this!
- Dwell Mandala Tablecloth ($17.99- $19.99), Target
- French Seaside Birds ($79), Wisteria
- Piecrust Dinnerwear ($12-$20), Anthropologie
- Vintage Blendo Beverage Set ($34.99), Etsy seller Retroburgh
- Diane von Furstenbery Night 5pc Place Setting ($105), Bloomingdales