Saturday is here and while I am off enjoying the Cowboy Wedding, you are here enjoying another week of NoH Does. For those of you who are new to a Saturday’s post, let me explain what’s going on: During the week we look at lot of fashion trends/ concepts/ ideas. When the weekend comes I ask you lovely readers and other fashion bloggers to give me your streetstyle version of one of the discussed topics. This is a great opportunity to be introduced to the trend in a streetstyle (real world) setting. Make sense? Great. Well, this week’s topic comes from Monday’s post Weekend Cool For Under $150 and our lovely model is Melissa from House of Hippie (named for her adorable dog!).
This look has such a great boho/ 70’s cool vibe. The platforms are fantastic and will someone please teach me to tie the turband?!?!?!
The layers are ideal for the days where it is still chilly despite the spring calendar.
Here’s the breakdown from Ms. Melissa:
- Shirt: Charlotte Russe, $18
- Faux Fur Vest: Macy’s, $28
- Wide Leg Jeans: Plato’s Closet, $14
- Shoes: Dolce Vita, (bought on clearance at Macy’s), $36
- Bracelet: H&M, $5
- Ring: Alex & Ani (bought on sale from Gilt.com) $23
- “Turband”: DIY with my mom’s old Esprit scarf… does it count if I took it from my mom? It’s not too hard to find a scarf from, say, Target for less than $20
Hope you guys enjoyed! If you want to partake in a future NoH Does post, just follow North On Harper on Facebook. Topics are posted no later than Wednesday and photos must be emailed to me by Friday.