Let’s be honest here: I’ve been overly enthused about the sun shiny weather. But the reality is there are reasons why the saying is all about April and showers and what not. And those reasons appear as tiny drops of water falling from the sky. Even our trip to the always-sunny Arizona was no match against the wiles of April’s rain clouds! Fortunately there is hope in the form of lots of stylish rain gear to keep you feeling both chic and dry. What more can you ask for?!
I feel like rain gear is an area to have fun. After all, the sky is already grey, the clothing and accessories needn’t be as well! The pieces above are playful without looking childish. The perfect balance for a rainy day.
Where To Shop:
- Target Bubble Umbrella ($16.99), Target.com
- J.Crew Swing-Out Slicker ($298), JCrew.com
- Echo Hooded Rain Poncho ($98), EchoDesign.com
- Burberry Large Check Rain Boots ($225), Bloomingdales.com
- Echo Crayon Stripes Umbrella ($38), EchoDesign.com
- Rain or Shine Flats ($130), Anthropologie.com