Okay, so it isn’t technically summer. But Memorial Day is the unofficial start of it- PLUS if you are a stickler for rules you are now allowed to wear some summer whites! If this isn’t reason to celebrate, well, I don’t know what is. White truly is the classic summer look- it is clean, fresh and has both an energy and purity to it. Plus—white can be worn in any style- bohemian, rocker, sophisticated and everything in between.
Need some inspiration? Check out these looks from Cannes:
Alright- now that you’ve seen the pros do it—check out some of my favorite examples for the season:
Where To Shop:
- Rebecca Minkoff 3/4 Crochet Shoulder Dress ($216), Bloomingdales.com
- A.L.C. “Theo” Long Dress ($326), ShopBop.com
- Banana Republic Silk Tie-Neck Lace Tank ($69.50), BananaRepublic.com
- Cole Haan “Shelia” Crossbody ($158.40), Zappos.com
- J.Brand “722 Love Story In Aspen” ($178), JBrandJeans.com
- Nine West “Golden” (Sale $65.40), NineWest.com
Is anyone else excited about some summer white?!?
(If the answer is yes— you are in luck! Rumor has it that this is the week’s NoH Does topic….)