The other day Mary Jo of Trust Your Style shared several images of industrial work/live spaces. Ever since I read the piece and looked at the photos I couldn’t help but be slightly obsessed with the idea of such a space. So, I figured that I would take my own swing at putting a space together. Confession- mine is purely an office… but I threw in a comfier chair and a throw to keep it warm and livable.
Let me know what you think:
All of these pieces are available online (see links below), but I think the key for making an industrial workspace feel genuine is to shop industrial manufacturers and vintage shops. Incorporating different textures (such as reclaimed wood & steel), with handmade items adds interest to the room.
Shop This Room:
- Bodhi Desk ($798), Anthropologie.com
- Caged Glass Table Lamp ($159), PotteryBarn.com
- Ava Side Chair ($129), ShopUrbanHome.com
- Industrial Gears ($119.95), ZGallerie.com
- Bedford Chest ($699), CrateAndBarrel.com
- Folding Library Bookshelf ($279), UrbanOutfitters.com
- Bolivian Frasadas ($265), LavivaHome.com