I am all about the accessories lately and I am especially obsessed with bracelets. A trend that has been all over is the layered look. A combination of thin bands paired with serious cuffs, watches or any variation there of.
I have a serious love for cuffs. After all, even if you opt to go with just one wrist accessory they still make a statement. Several of my cuffs have been handed down to me from my family members and hold a special place in my heart. But this isn’t to say I couldn’t add to my collection. Besides, with a plethora of style options I may never get bored.
Here are some of the fun options:
- Kenneth Jay Lane “Sculpture Branch Cuff” ($159) Shopbop.com
- Nordstrom “Big & Bold” Crisscrossed Metal Cuff ($37.90) Nordstrom.com
- Marc by Marc Jacobs “Bianca Cuff Bracelet” ($98) Piperlime.com
- House of Harlow “Large Tribal Cuff” ($220) RevolveClothing.com
- Aldo “Doubrava” ($9.98) AldoShoes.com
P.S. Looking to partake in this week’s NoH Does? This is the topic! So get your photos in by Friday evening!