I admit it. I have spent the last week or so ogling the fall clothing now heading into stores. Yes, I live in Los Angeles. Yes, it will be in the 80*s all week. Yes, it is still full on summer here and will be until October. But I can’t help myself it is so good looking.
So, I know what I must do. I must find a trend so utterly summery that it will snap me right back to July. And I think I have found just the ticket: NEON. These acidic colors scream warm weather. Plus they are sure to add a punch to any look.
Find this trend disarming? Intimidating? Down right frightening? I get it. These colors are notoriously challenging. Fortunately there are a multitude of ways to dip your toe in to the proverbial water.
And here are few of them:
- ASOS “Neon Lace Midi Skirt” ($77.58), asos.com
- Rebecca Taylor “Snakeskin Jacquard Cami Dress” ($283), RevolveClothing.com
- Orly “Oh Cabana Boy” Nail Laquer ($7), ulta.com
- Cleobella “Cantina Mini Crossbody” ($99), RevolveClothing.com
- ASOS BLACK “Neoprene High Neck Shift Dress” ($146.53), asos.com
You are so clever. I bet you guessed that this was the week’s NoH Does topic! So, do us all of favor, slap on your fav neon look, take a photo and email it to me (email@example.com) along with your name and if you are a blogger, your blog info. Then, come check your featured self out on Saturday!!!!