So my little sister starts college this week. This is slightly baffling for me, because I thought she’d stay little forever. Plus it makes me feel quite old…
But once I got past that, I had every chic classic collegiate fashion moment running through my head. And I can’t help but get a little inspired for fall. I mean can you blame me? Oxfords, blazers, cute sweaters, a little plaid—takes me right into the next season. The key of course is not to be too literal, just like with any trend, make it your own.
For me, any of these items would do:
Where To Shop:
- Burberry Prorsum “Glazed Leather Pumps” ($695), saksfifthavenue.com
- Vila “Cable Knit Duffle Detail Cardigan” ($94.81), asos.com
- L.A.M.B. “Plaid Skinny Pants” ($300), shopbop.com
- RVCA “Avery Plaid Long Sleeve Shirt” ($52), revolveclothing.com
- Boutique By Jaeger “Cropped School Boy Blazer” ($448.21), asos.com
Think you have the perfect collegiate look? Send it in for this week’s NoH Does! All photos are due by Friday (August 19th), if you have a blog or website please include that info in your email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Then come back Saturday to see successful interpretations of the trend.