There have been many occasions where I’ve espoused my love for all things footwear.
Okay. Not all things. I have an actual vendetta against whoever sells shoes to my father. You, my dear sales person, are committing crimes against fashion. Do you have any idea how hard it is to convince my father that just because a shoe feels good, does not mean it looks good? Brokering world peace would be more simple…
Sorry. I have been holding that in for a while now. But it feels good to let it out.
Instead, lets talk about shoes I do like. Specifically boots. Black ones. With heels. And laces.
Are you with me?
Well, here are some of my favorites (from the attainable to the aspirational):
Where To Shop:
- Dior “Guetre Lace-Up Ankle Boots” ($1400), saks.com
- Sam Edelman “Uma” ($250), shopbop.com
- Kenneth Cole Reaction “Bright Actress” ($119), piperlime.com
- Vera Wang Lavender “Platform Lace-Up Boot” ($450), neimanmarcus.com
- Coconuts by Matisse “Brody” ($97.95), matissefootwear.com
What do you think? Like this trend?