I always appreciate that my husband Lukus actually likes clothing. Okay, maybe not always (like when we are on a specific shopping mission for me yet we still come home with more things for him!), but generally speaking, I am glad that he takes pride in his appearance.
If you weren’t aware, Piperlime has recently launched its men’s online shopping site. I always like their women’s selection, so I shared the news with Lukus, who was quick to start checking things out. Add that to one of his other favorite online shopping destinations, Mr. Porter, and some shopping damage can be done from the comfort of home.
In checking out these sites (and undoubtedly others), Lukus has put together a list of his fall wants/essentials (I say the former, he says the latter) that I thought would be fun to share with you. Think classic items with modern cuts.
- AG Adriano Goldschmied “100 Slim Straight Jeans” ($168)
- Shades of Grey by Micah Cohen “Cotton M65 Jacket” ($253)
- Converse Black Canvas “Long Sleeve Slub Henley” ($68)
- Ben Sherman “Oscar Wool” ($135)
- Polo Ralph Lauren “Shawl Collar Sweater” ($125)
- Woolrich Woolen Mills “Button Down Collar Chambray Shirt” ($195)
- Incotex “Slim Leg Houndstooth Check Trousers” ($310)
- John Varvatos “Classic Cashmere Cardigan” ($600)