This week I had the pleasure of partaking in Fashables: Fall Fashion Blogger Trend Report (be sure to check them all out!). Mouthful- yes. But it is actually full of info as well, with 17 fall trends showcased (and explained!) by some great fashion bloggers (not sure how I made the cut!).
The trend I decided to showcase was midi length dresses/skirts:
Midis took hold this past spring and continues to go strong in to the fall/winter seasons. In case you need specifics, midis are skirts/dresses that hit just below the knee. You know, not too long, not too short– but just right!
There is something utterly classic about this length. But don’t be fooled—just because a look is classic, doesn’t mean it is boring. Especially considering the many, many forms a midi look can take!
Where To Shop:
- Asos “Midi Dress with Frill Waist” ($73.18), asos.com
- Robert Rodriguez “Oval Shape Lace Dress” ($595), neimanmarcus.com
- Halston Heritage “Pleated Skirt” ($375), shopbop.com
- Asos “Midi Dress in Floral Print” ($82.33), asos.com
- Marc Jacobs “Shimmer Lurex Midi Skirt” ($1109), MyTheresa.com