So the temps in Los Angeles still haven’t dropped to appropriate autumn weather. But that’s okay. I am not letting it get my wardrobe down. I am embracing fall fashion in spite of it…
One of my favorite autumn wardrobe staples is chunky knits. You know—something that could have belonged to your grandfather or perhaps some salty old fisherman (okay, maybe not the latter—that fish smell would never come out!).
And if your weather is anything like mine, I suggest paring your chunky knits over a dress and keeping the legs bare. An appropriate nod to autumn, but not so bundled up that you die of heat exhaustion (a serious concern in SoCal).
Like the look? Well, here are some of my chunky knits picks:
Where To Shop:
- Gap “Heathered Spacedye Sweater” ($69.95), gap.com
- Pendleton, The Portland Collection “Grandpa Cardigan” ($297), shopbop.com
- Free People “Beached Shell Cardigan” ($118), piperlime.com
- Splendid “Rugby-Striped Cardigan” ($218), neimanmarcus.com
- Juicy Couture “Open Cardigan Coat” ($298), shopbop.com