I am not very superstitious. That isn’t to say I don’t make wishes on eyelashes. I do. Most of the time it’s because I do not know what to do with them (it just feels like littering to toss them on the ground).
But, if you do believe any bit of luck helps, then please, please, please do not walk around with a rabbit’s foot (real or faux) hanging from your purse. There are so many better options—0ptions that take you into a much chicer adulthood.
And to help you make the transitions, I have assembled some luxe lucky charms. In fact, I am eyeing a couple of these pieces for myself!
Where To Shop:
– Zoe Chicco “Gold Clover Necklace” ($528), maxandchloe.com
– Ruby Kats “Freyja Cocktail Ring” ($160), maxandchloe.com
– House of Harlow 1960 “Horseshoe Bangle” ($48), shopbop.com
– Ax + Apple “Brittania- British Half Penny Necklace” ($101), endless.com
– Jennifer Zeuner “Individual Number Earring” ($49), shopbop.com
– House of Harlow 1960 “Star Earrings” ($45), endless.com
– Elizabeth and James “Curled Wishbone Ring” ($95), shopbop.com
– Evocateur “Casino Royale Cuff” ($298), endless.com
So, are you feeling lucky?????