I am a simple girl. Or at least this can be said about my trousers.
If I wear pants (don’t be dirty, I always wear bottoms! I just tend towards skirts, dresses, jeans and leggings), I like them to have a solid color. And if I do want to create a visual interest it is usually with texture.
But none of this is important right now, because it is the season of the patterned pants. And there are plenty of crazy, whimsical and daring options. There are seriously million and millions of patterned pants options.
So, I have scoured the internet for some patterned pants that even I would consider wearing. After all, who has the time to visit online shopping site after online shopping site? Oh, that’s right. I do.
Okay, so some of these are denim and some are leggings. But they all are pattern-rific!
Where To Shop:
- Free People “Poconos Sweater Leggings” ($68), freepeople.com
- Diane von Furstenberg “long Georginne Zip Pants” ($345), shopbop.com
- ASOS “Knitted Leggings In Space Dye ” ($54.90), asos.com
- See by Chloe “Small Flowers Crepe Pants” ($595), net-a-porter.com
- Gap “1969 mid-weight leopard print legging jeans” ($69,95), gap.com